How to prep my home to sell
Preparing your home for sale can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are some tips to get you started:
- Give your home a deep clean. Cleaning your home from top to bottom will make it look more inviting and put buyers in the right mindset.
- Make all necessary repairs. Buyers will be looking at all the details of your home, so make sure all the necessary repairs, such as leaky faucets, broken windows, and worn carpet, have been taken care of.
- De-clutter. People tend to have a lot of stuff, but buyers want to be able to envision their own belongings in the home. So take the time to declutter and make sure all the closets and rooms look neat and organized.
- Stage your home. Staging your home can really make it stand out from the competition. Make sure the furniture is arranged in a way that is inviting and inviting, and also add some home décor to make it look more homey.
- Curb appeal. The exterior of your home is the first thing potential buyers will see, so make sure it looks good! Make sure the lawn is mowed, the garden is maintained and all the walkways are free of debris.
Good luck with preparing your home for sale!